February 27, 2012 § 2 Comments
Have you noticed how we always share our woes and pain, but rarely the happiness? (Ok, I *do* that). So I thought why not post when I’m relatively happy (Ok, nauseatingly).
I’ve been feeling better since last weekend. Been off the anxiety pills. Yay for me. Clearly Board games were a good influence and yes, that weekend was lot of fun and much-needed.
In the past week, I
– Saw Alain de Botton. So awesome. Another author to fan over.
– Went to 4 different places in one night. Yes, I’m young again.
– Went to Wine and Paella tasting at a winery. If it wasn’t for the heat, it would’ve been a highlight of the month. But free Sangria bottle more or less makes up for it.
– Slept for 12 hours. Beat that.
– Finished reading 5 books and saw so much TV.
– Met some awesome people.
– Also met old friends. And have started a new tradition with 2 friends that we’ll definitely do monthly lunch/coffee if nothing else.
– Not to mention, No hangover after whole night of G&T. I’m never drinking anything else again.
Clearly, my happy mood brings happy situations and happy people in my life. Uni starts from tomorrow. So excited about that. Will start stressing about essays and lab reports from next week.
January 28, 2009 § Leave a comment
This time Victims were B & H.. I missed the wedding though (thanks to non-existent leaves) But Reception was as much fun… If you are on facebook and we happen to be friends, Check out pics.. (while you at it, Rajasthan pics are thr too :P)
B was happiest and craziest bride ever.. Strangely enough H was bit sober but yes, his smile was hard to contain.. 😛
Another awesome part from Trip to Mysore was meeting A and lil A.. lil A is 4 months old and is sooooo adorable…
And one more awesome part was hanging out with Bro.. Though we like to pretend we don’t like each other.. And we can never agree on anything.. But it was still awesome to argue with him..
And not to forget, view from 13th floor is still nice..
I did miss out on PH.. very sad.. but I think I’ll be going back in few months, so shall cover up then…