April 24, 2009 § 2 Comments
Tagged by Naarya
1. Name one person who made you laugh last night?
Udai.. It was a funny conversation..
2. What were you doing at 0800?
I think I was on phone
3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
Was still on phone
4. What happened to you in 2006?
I joined my Current company. Fell Out of Love. Traveled Outside India for the first time. Moved back in with Family after 3 long yrs.
5. What was the last thing you said out loud?
ll see u in evening 🙂
6. How many beverages did you have today?
Just 1 cuppa coffee
7. What color is your hairbrush?
Beige.. Its a wooden one
8. What was the last thing you paid for?
9. Where were you last night?
10. What color is your front door?
11. Where do you keep your change?
various pockets in my bag
12. What’s the weather like today?
Seems to be hot.. Not that you can really make it out from sitting inside A/C building
13. What’s the best ice-cream flavor?
Dark Chocolate or Raspberry Sorbet
14. What excites you?
Lots of stuff… Currently It’s future.
15. Do you want to cut your hair?
Already did that.. Now in growin them back process
16. Are you over the age of 25?
17. Do you talk a lot?
People say so.. I kinda agree 🙂
18. Do you watch the O.C.?
19. Do you know anyone named Steven?
20. Do you make up your own words?
21. Are you a jealous person?
22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘A’.
23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘K’.
24. Who’s the first person on your received call list?
Office number 😛
25. What does the last text message you received say?
Sumbdy wanted my vote..<
26. Do you chew on your straw?
27. Do you have curly hair?
Not curly.. more on wavy site
28. Where’s the next place you’re going to?
29. Who’s the rudest person in your life?
30. What was the last thing you ate?
31. Will you get married in the future?
I might.. lets see
32. What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks?
I just saw Serendipity for umpteenth time..
33. Is there anyone you like right now?
34. When was the last time you did the dishes?
35. Are you currently depressed?
36. Did you cry today?
37. Why did you answer and post this?
Because I can’t think of anything else to do… And I was tagged specifically.. 🙂
38. Tag few people who would do this survey.
Eric, Jhumki, Sumeet (High time you post sumthng new).. rest whoever feels lk and is reading it..
January 29, 2009 § 2 Comments
48 Questions from E:
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
another 20 girls named Soni on a remote island in Andamans.. 😛
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
While watching a movie 2 weeks back.. I’m reallly bad at that.. Can’t see pain..
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Yes.. I even won prizes for it in school 😛
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Chicken… preferably Roasted 😛
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Of course. I’m way too nice 😛
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
Yup.. Did it.. Loved it..
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Muesli with fruits.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
I don’t think I’ve shoes with ties.. Oh yeah.. my sport shoes.. So nope, I dun.
12. DO YOU BELIEVE IN EXTRA-TERRESTRIAL INTELLIGENT LIFE?
Yes. I agree with Calvin’s Observation about it.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Raspberry Sorbet. or Strawberry Cheesecake.. Or yogurt ones… okie.. too many to list
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
15. RED OR PINK?
16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
Old Friends. Everyone is in different continent.
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO COMPLETE THIS LIST?
Why not? I’ll get to know more about them
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Blue Jeans and floaters
20. HOW OFTEN DO YOU REMEMBER YOUR DREAMS?
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
People discussing some stuff, I’m nowhere related to 😛
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
First Raindrops on Earth
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
I refuse to consider meeting people. So, S.
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
27. HAIR COLOR?
28. EYE COLOR?
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
30. FAVORITE FOOD?
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Happy Endings all the way.
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
35. HUGS OR KISSES?
36. HOW MANY MORE YEARS DO YOU THINK YOU HAVE ON THIS EARTH?
10-20-30.. who knows.. But whatever are left, shall be spent with No Regrets 😛
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
Ones without work or Bored out of mind.
38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
The ones who dun want me to visit their blogs 😛
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
Confessor by Terry Goodkind.. Last in Sword of Truth series.. And I’m so Glad H got it for me..
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
Dharma and Greg (ok. it was dvd)
42. FAVORITE SOUND(S).
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
Oh yes. I can irritate anyone, anytime 😛
46 WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK?
Anyone who bothers.
48. HOW DID YOU MEET YOUR SPOUSE/SIGNIFICANT OTHER?
Still waiting to meet him.
January 8, 2009 § Leave a comment
1. What did you do in 2008 that you’d never done before?
Snorkeling.. Just loved it..
2. Did you keep your New Year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
Nah, I don’t make new year resolutions..
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
4. Did anyone close to you die?
5. What places did you visit?
Well, last year was started in Melbourne.. and ended in Mount Abu.. In between, I visited Thailand, Udaipur, Bhimtal, Agra…
6. What would you like to have in 2009 that you lacked in 2008?
Can’t think of anything
7. What dates from 2008 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
I really can’t think of any date.. 😦
8. What was your biggest achievement(s) of the year?
Jumping into sea.. Even though I can’t swim and I’m terrified of water (there are instances of almost drowning to thank for that)
9. What was your biggest failure?
I’m trying to stay positive this year. hence won’t dwell on these
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
oh, yes.. so many.. 😛
11. What was the best thing you bought?
Hmmm, So Hard to decide.. let me be noble and nice.. Gifts for few friends from different trips.. Their Smiles and hugs said it all..
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
Certain person I know.. She chose work over her sick kid.. Can’t tolerate that..
14. Where did most of your money go?
Stock Market, Books and Movies.
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
16. What song will always remind you of 2008?
Pappu can’t dance Saala
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
a) Happier or sadder?
b) thinner or fatter?
c) richer or poorer?
Of course, poorer.
18. What do you wish you’d done more of?
Spending time with Kids
19. What do you wish you’d done less of?
20. How did you spend Christmas this year?
Day started with Doughnuts Brunch with friend, ended in train with me off to Udaipur
21. Did you fall in love in 2008?
I almost thought I did.. Luckily, it got over before it started
22. How was work?
23. What was your favorite TV program?
Heroes, Ugly Betty, Greys Anatomy, Gossip Girl, Big Bang Theory DH
24. What did you do for your birthday in 2008?
Had loads and Loads of Cake..
Day started with N bringing me flowers n Cake.. Then early morning calls, more cake by team, more flowers, loads of Gifts, more cake, dinner with friends.. this was a series which continued til weekend..
25. What was the best book you read?
Discworld Novels by Terry Pratchett. Totallly in love with those
26. What was your greatest musical discovery?
I stayed with my Old favorites
27. What did you want and get?
Lots of stuff… esp shoes and Bags 😛
28. What did you want and not get?
Retirement with loads of money
29. What was your favorite film of this year?
Enchanted.. Have already seen it 5 times.. always cheers me up
30. Did you make some new friends this year?
31. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Hmmm.. Had some people been Better Human Beings than what they are..
32. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2008?
Lots of Dresses…
33. What kept you sane?
Who says I’m sane
34. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
John Abraham.. Did u see his abs in Dostana?
35. What political issue stirred you the most?
Focus on terror in elections than development
35a. What political issue stirred you the least?
all religious stuff.. dunt care..
36. Who did you miss?
37. Who was the best new person you met?
38. Burn any bridges?
39. Best new restaurant you went to?
40. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2008.
Be happy.. Life doesn’t stop for your cribs..
Tag, you’re it.
December 9, 2008 § 2 Comments
Five names you go by: (in rough order of frequency)
Three things you are wearing right now:
Shirt (Note: It was a bday gift from SC)
Two things you want very badly at the moment:
Witches Abroad by Terry Pratchett (Just started it last night and I can’t wait to read more of it..)
Three people who will probably fill this out:
Lets see.. Half the people I know have stopped blogging for one reason or another.. Rest half would pretend to be busy.. Even then.. Brindz, Chad, Lunatech (Am I being too optimistic??)
Two things you did last night:
Saw Chashme-baddur again
Cooked my version of Mushroom Paneer Pizza (Was nice)
Two things you ate today:
Breakfast Cereal – fruity loops if you must know
Mushroom Matar (again Yours Truly was chef.. and It was good, like I would say something else)
Two people you last talked to on the phone:
A and De (How rhyming :))
Two things you are going to do tomorrow:
Work and complain about it..
Cook something new
Two longest car rides:
Mangalore to Bangalore
Pune to Goa
Two of your favorite beverages:
Strong Hot Cappucino (Not from Barista anymore, their quality has gone down.. Costa is still better.. However I would settle for alta rica of nescafe)
And now, Tag, you are it..