March 5, 2012 § 2 Comments
Tag time. I was tagged by An Avenue to Vent, thank you!!
1. You must post the rules.
2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged.
3. Tag eleven people and link to them on your post.
4. Let them know you’ve tagged them!
Here are the answers set by An Avenue to Vent:
1. Did you ever imagine your life would turn out the way it is right now?
No. And I’m glad it didn’t.
2. How do you drink your coffee?
Long Black with Half water/Half skinny Milk (Yes, I drive new baristas mad)
3. Why did you start your blog?
No Idea. If I count my old blog (which was deleted few years back), I’ve been now blogging for almost 7-8 yrs. Whoa.
4. There was once a moment when you thought “damn I should’ve done that!” What was that moment?
Each time, I see an amazing painting, I wish I had taken time to focus on painting when I wasn’t very bad at it. Same goes for almost everything creative.
Also, whenever I see Indiana Jones, I go “Damn, I should’ve done a degree in Archaeology”
5. If I wrote you a cheque for $1 million, how would you spend it?
Books, Makeup, Food, House, Uni fee for next 10 years, World Travel (And then if something is left, I’ll give it away or maybe open up few schools/libraries in India)
6. Where in the world do you want to be right now?
Now this is a question that I always answer with “Beach”. But honestly, While I do want to take a vacation on a beach, I would not be anywhere else but in this city at the moment.
7. Who was your first kiss?
My first boyfriend from high-school days.
Books, Movies, sitcoms, bars, Library, coffee shops, embroidery, Camera (Whatever takes my fancy)
9. What’s one thing you can’t live with out?
10. Where will you be in your life in 5 years?
Hopefully still in Melbourne, with life in a decisive direction.
11. Have the last ten questions made you ponder about your life?
Yes. Little bit. I’m still surprised that I don’t want to be anywhere else. That’s a sign of content life. Weird.
Q1. If you could have any author to write your life story, who would it be?
Q2. What will you save in event of fire – Books, DVDs, Musical instruments, Clothes, Shoes?
Q3. If life gives you oranges…
Q4. If given a chance, would you live your life differently?
Q5. Regrets or Experiences?
Q6. Define Politics in one word.
Q7. Would you rather give money to charity or volunteer?
Q8. Do you ever wonder about existence of god/gods?
Q9. Would you rather keep quiet and have peace or speak up your mind and have an argument?
Q10.Are you planning your next vacation? To where?
Q11.What is it that you wish for right now?